Friday, April 1, 2011

Who is listening today?

Sorry if yesterday seemed like I didn't want to go with my kids on tour. I really do, it is just hard to be away all the time from Grace and J. I don't feel like I live a normal life since I don't have a traditional weekend and because I am going away for days at a time. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. It is really great. And I really love my kids. They make the job worth it. I just want to have my cake and eat it too. One day perhaps.

Today is the first GOLA performance. It should be fun. I got some new make up to wear. I love doing my stage make-up. There is something so transforming about it. This is why I love Halloween as well. I can totally be someone else. Speaking of Halloween, J and I have an idea already of what we want to do, but I can't tell you guys yet. We need to do some specifics on exactly what we need but it will be really cool and I get to put make-up J! Yay! I can, however, tell you that I think I am going to make Grace a gnome. She will be so cute :)

Grace has gotten taller all of a sudden. I put a dress on her today that was long enough a few weeks ago and today it was almost too short. I had to find a diaper cover for her panties. My little Bean is not so little anymore. :( I remember when she was barely 6 lbs and fit into the crook of my arm and body and we would take naps. She is two and half, I know, but she is no longer a baby but a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment