Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Men are big babies

I hope I get an Amen for this rant.
I love, love, love my boyfriend, don't get me wrong, but when he gets even the slightest sniffle he is such a big baby. My brother was the same way, as was my step dad, my dad and ex-husband. Why is this? I drag my but up no matter how I feel and usually I just take something so I can go on with my life. I don't have time to complain about being sick. Like right now, I  have allergies that I have to take meds for. Spring is the worst for me in this area. It even affects my singing voice and my hearing. But do I complain about them, no, not really. If someone asks, yes, I will talk about it but I am not one for sympathy for being sick. So why are men so awful when it comes to being sick? Enlighten me, someone please?

Grace has been wearing panties to daycare now and doing well there. Still no progress at home but I am sure we will get there soon.
I am thinking about running Jack Quinn's tonight for the first time since I got my shirt in Sept. This should be fun. :/ I am just feel so yucky. I know it is due to being super busy during the fall with work and school and J and my accident in January set me back a bit too. It is not time to get moving. I am going to California in June, which means I may have to be seen in public in a bathing suit. I know there will be no comparison between me (cellulite and pouchy belly post baby) and the teenage girls ( no cellulite ever and flattest of flat tummys) I will be going with. I gotta try though. It's not like I am going to be out to impress anyone or to pick anyone up, I just want to feel not fat in a swimsuit. Anyone feel me on this?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, men are the worst when sick. It is all men.

    Totally feeling you on the swimsuit issue. I like to look for the really huge women who wear tiny little swimsuits. They make me feel much better about myself. You know the ones. You look at them and think, "how in the world did you ever think that fit you?"

    ReplyDelete