Monday, April 4, 2011

The good and the bad

The good- I am the most blessed to have A. a daughter who is the most beautiful, the funniest, the sassiest, and the bossiest person in my life. I truly love waking up to her saying "Care Bears, Mama, Care Bears." or " I want chocolate milk" (which is not really chocolate milk, but a protein shake, lol). B. a boyfriend who truly wants to be with me, Megan, and not me, Sgt Crabtree, or me, Megan the party girl. He loves my facial expressions even if he has no clue what they all mean, and my not so good taste in music lol. C. a family that is most supportive, patient, and tolerant of my antics, pie in the sky ideas, and moods. This is the good.

The bad- my apartment. I am about to leave this hunk of junk place. My landlord is awesome but I have gotten my car broken into and my radio stolen, my hoodies stolen out of the washer, and this stupid noisy courtyard in which I can hear everyone all the time. Ugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment